The example document for your interpretation of the TEKS interpretation is on the shared drive in my folder in CApps.
The example document is a pdf - which means you cannot edit it, but can view it as an example.
This is due by October 4th, 2007.
CAMM needs to complete the TEKS interpretation for Computer Apps, BCIS and CAMM. (BCIS is under business and the others are in Ch 123).
Here also is a link to the CA TEKS as I started them. link
1 comment:
I'm so lost in what exactly I'm supposed to do for the TEKS things that say something like this.
"(3) The student uses computer applications to facilitate the design and development of products or services. The student is expected to:
(A) develop or improve a product or system that meets specified objectives;
(B) use desktop-publishing software to create a newsletter;
(C) use graphic software to create and modify images;
(D) use simulation software for research and development;
(E) use machining software to produce or simulate the production of products;
(F) simulate computer-aided manufacturing;
(G) use tool path verification software; and
(H) use computer-aided drafting and design (CADD) applications to produce project"
Do I say what it says in my word? Do I do something to prove I can do that.
Post a Comment