Essay 1:
I can't really say that I've learned anything in this class so far...
Essay 2:
The first part of this question confuses me. “In the future, we will discover…” That doesn’t make sense. If you know what something is, then haven’t you already discovered its existence? It’s like a European explorer saying, “In the future, I will discover America,” in the 1300s. If you haven’t discovered it yet, then you wouldn’t know what it is.
That’s irrelevant… the question itself is nearly irrelevant. In terms of what I thought this class would be, definitely irrelevant, but then, most of the TEKS are irrelevant to what I thought this class would be like…
Meh… how can I be creative with this? They’ll discover something they already know when they actually think about it? What will make them think about it? Maybe the fact that they already know?
1 comment:
Thats Cold Mister Bjerke.... That too much...
Post a Comment